Ramadhan & Syawal

Every Ramadhan has a meaningful story especially in the moment of pandemic season that currently happened. In the mid of every worry and fright about all the uncertainty issues, news, and announcement out there I have been trying to build a better relationship with Allah & I have learned that when I put my focus on Him I feel so much peace, my mind feels clearer and sharper, therefore helping me to focus better on my daily tasks. I have faith that when I have Allah at the center of my days and life all the rest will be fine.

I know sometimes at one point I wasn't grateful but as I've gotten older and wiser I understand why everything has a purpose behind it. Every delay is a blessing in disguise, every hardship I endure is needed a blessing in some sort. Sometimes it may not seem like a blessing, but it truly is. Allah will bless you with things you never thought you could have. You need to take each day as it comes and appreciate the little blessings in life before you learn to appreciate the bigger blessings. Never let one bring you down if everything else around you is going well, be grateful for those who love you & support you, because at the end of the day only those people matter :)

That moment holiday after Ramadhan feels like everything going slower and unhurried. But since nowadays our culture encourages us to plan every moment and fill our schedules with one activity and obligation after the next, with no time to just be. But the human body and mind require downtime to rejuvenate. I have found my greatest moments of joy and peace just sitting in silence, and then I take that joy and peace with me out into the world. I think everyone (and also me) need a day of nothing, a reprieve from the frenetic whirlwind of life. I need a day where I am not asked, wanted, or noticed. To know there is a wall of silence between me and everything else. 

Last but not least, life must go on! no matter how powerless we feel or how horrible things seem, we can't give up. We have to keep going and keep picking ourselves back up and moving forward . Whatever we're battling in the moment, it will pass and we will make it through. We've made it this far, so we can make it through whatever comes next. Let's trying to keep istiqomah for all the good habits in this Syawal moment. May Allah always be with us and guide us to the straight path. Aamin


Halim PK, May 25, 2020

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Di suatu tempat

How Busy!

Beauty Notes