My Dad and I


My dad is my everlasting superhero, who always takes care of me, trying to grant my every wishes, and understand about my character (sometime he's more concern about my mind than my mom.. hehe). He is a politician. He began acquainted of politic from internal campus organization when he'd take his bachelor education then learn about it on formal level through master degree. In our house, he has many books. Average the book instead about Islam, politic, and environment issue. I love reading too, because he influenced me to be a bookworm.

As some wise men does generally, his hobbies are reading book and newspaper, watching television, also doing jogging almost every morning. He likes to debate about some political issues with his friends, I think it because he carried out his duties conscientiously as politicians. Sometimes feels like I'm not interest enough about his job, but on another day I'm a lil bit curious and need to know how a politician influence the working environment on a country.

One thing that makes me feels so lucky to have him as my dad, he always support the way of my life. But in other side, he protects me to allow all the rules of Islam. When I was a teenager, I take my hijab on school only, and before I went to move out from my hometown for start my college in another city, he asks me to always keep my hijab as a true Muslimah. I never got his reminder before, so I thought “This is the right time for changing my life on the right way immediately”. Since it, miracle comes to my life continuously. When in college, I’ve been slowly start to "hijrah" and learned more about Islam step by step. 

In the rest of his life, I hope he will keep his way on the best track and istiqomah in the right path. Rabb, thanks for give me the best dad that I couldn't ask more! Please to always keep him on YOUR blessing and don’t let him give up for always pray and survive no matter how hard the life's trial will be. May our family can living a beautiful life in this dunya and then reunited in Jannah. InSyaa Allah, if Allah will :)

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Di suatu tempat

How Busy!

Beauty Notes