Just Keep Going!

Though there are so many words to say I'll simply leave it at this. What a journey through good, hard, and beautiful moments that I will never forget for these 3 months past. Each of them has shaped me into the person that I am today. I am someone who still learning, but is more certain about what matters and what I need. I'm grateful for every single (not good) surprise and lesson along the way. I will always try my best to take the beautiful and the painful experience as my strength and let it all make me into the very best me that I can be for myself and others. 

Life isn't about feeling happy in every moment. Life is about balance. It's about good times and hard times. It's about anticipation and excitement, fear and worries. Life is all about the whole spectrum of emotions. Remind myself that trying to feel happy in every moment, that isn't what life is about. Feel every emotion. Live life, live every feeling. Live in the moment whether you are joyful, sad, angry, or blissfully happy. It may not feel like a perfect life. But it is a life of adventure, experience, and moments. Just as it should be.


The most practical skill in life is learning to do things when you don’t feel like doing them. Anyone can do it when it’s easy, but most people drop out the minute it gets hard. Instant Gratification is one of habits that destroy our self-esteem. Chasing those fleeting sensations is preventing you from making meaningful progress. Discipline yourself to forego short-term pleasure to reap greater long-term rewards. Success requires dedication, patience, focus, and self-awareness. In doubt, choose a difficult goal that requires you to grow. You either succeed, or you grow, there is no failure.

Also one of my favorite lesson recently, I've learned not to interrupt when people tell me what they're going through. If we're in person, I wait until they're finished talking. If we're texting, I don't start typing until they stop. I don't rush to compare my experience to theirs, even if they're similar. I don't offer unsolicited advice. I'm practicing listening to understand, not to respond. Sometimes people just need someone to listen. Even if my intentions is good, give them that time and space.

There are some things in life so beautiful that you can do repeatedly without ever getting sick of it. Like that cup of tea, you drink every morning without fail. Or how fascinating it feels every time you see the sky turn into pretty colors. or the conversations you have with the right people. The people you can talk to about anything at any time and you just never seem to run out of things to talk about.



Postingan populer dari blog ini

Di suatu tempat

How Busy!

Beauty Notes