20 facts about me!



20 facts about me:

1. Proud to be moslem: I testify that there is no God except Allah and Prophet Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.
2. The  purpose living this life is to be the right muslimah, a kind-heart person, and focus about my "akhirah".
3. My Dad is Sasaknese (original ethnic from Lombok Island) and my Mom is Banjarnese (original ethnic from Banjarmasin). So I'm truly Indonesian.
4. l love my name, because it was the first gift that my parent gave to me.
5. Just like my name, I love Fajr time because it's the most precious time to have an intimate relationship with myself and thinking all about things clearly.
6. I have one older sister and two younger sisters. One of my younger sister seems like my twin because our age apart only one year and we were start our education at the same year.
7. My unforgettable childhood moment is when I've spent my holiday season with my grandma. I play around in her house all day long and she always treats me like a baby until she passed away when I was 13 years old.
8. I have point of view that we don't have to be perfect to inspire people. Let them inspired by the way we deal to our struggles, heartaches, and imperfection.

9. On some days I believe in communication, on other days I believe in silence. In between the two, I exist. 
10. I have a lot of close friends and super grateful to be revolved around loyal people like them.
11. I wish I can learn a lot of kind languages as possible.
12. Reading, writing, and creating scrapbook are my favorite things to do. I collected diaries and scrapbooks too much.
13. The classic things never fail distract my attention. If I find the time machine, I would back to around the 19th century and stay in there forever.
14. I adore pink and white color combination. Pink is romance and white is pure. Both are reflection of my mind.
15. I was a "home-person", but after graduated from college I began as a traveling lover around my country. Some people call me an explorer. LOL
16. Nature is my number one pleasure. Always be exciting to spend my time to stare at mesmerizing scenery, breath in the fresh air, and enjoy the slow living space.
17. I hope I can visit Makkah and Madinah City before I die.
18. I like when I don't have to be careful about what I say, that's when I know I'm with the right people. Because I hate doing debate, better keep silent and save my words for my own.
19. One of my fave quotes is "Keep it simple and focus!"
20. A lot of ideas about my own story, feeling, and moments trapped in my mind, then I create this account.




Postingan populer dari blog ini

Di suatu tempat

How Busy!

Beauty Notes